Sunday, September 21, 2008

Babies Everywhere

My dear friend Heathyr and I have been friends since sixth grade, and our birthdays are only three days apart. And now God has blessed us with the extraordinary gift of having little boys just six days apart!

Yesterday Heathyr and I were finally able to get our little guys together.It doesn't seem that long ago that Heathyr and I were just kids ourselves. And now here we are, with husbands, houses, careers, and kids of our own.

Life goes by fast, and we grow up all too soon.

Cherish these moments, James and Ben (and Heathyr and Shannon). Before we know it we'll be trading onesies for graduation gowns.

1 comment:

Mommy to James said...

These pictures came out so cute. I do cherish these days of the onesies. And I hope our boys can grow up together, even if they don't get to see each other too often, that they will know each other and always be friends. :) I will be a blubbering mess at graduation, but it will be well worth the journey.
It is amazing to me how far we both have come since we were just kids ourselves. From ice skating in the halls to bearing progeny, we've definitely got a lot to be happy for and I'm so happy I get to do it with you!