
The other day when the Millers were walking around Barnes & Noble, I came upon the "Politics" display table. I circled the table once and noticed this little book nestled between a book about McCain and a book about Obama.
So I guess in between trimming his beard and fighting crime in Texas as "Walker: Texas Ranger," Mr. Norris had time to write a book about his musings on politics titled "Black Belt Patriotism."
To my chagrin he did not offer insight into politics like "Karate Chop the national debt" or "roundhouse kick to the face of America!" He simply offers his view on the current political culture and what needs to be done to reawaken America.
The parts I read were serious in tone and topic, but the cover makes me laugh every time I see it. It makes me wonder if he worked his way through all the other patriotic belts to become a black belt patriot. Was there a "All Valley" style political competition against Cobra Kai that Chuck took 1st place in?
I don't most people out there will think this is as funny as I do, but as my wife knows, I have a special pedigree of humor.
If you wish to know more about Mr.Norris check out this site. It is full of "facts" about Chuck Norris.
Favorite Chuck fact: Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.
No comments:
Post a Comment