Thursday, June 24, 2010

Back Bay/Newport Dunes

This morning Ben and I went on a Beachy Date with Brandi and Adalee. We went on a walk through the Back Bay with my mom, then we hit the "beach". I've discussed the Back Bay "beach" before. I get nervous about growing extra limbs or developing a tick from just being near bay water. But it's great for the kiddos. Plus Adalee is a super girly girl who doesn't like sand or the ocean...so...this was a good way for her to get acclimated. Because Ben and I love to beach it, and if they're going to hang with us this summer she's going to have to learn to love it! Just kidding. Kind of. But we did have "beach fun" as Ben says. We played in the sand, ate lunch, and mucked it up in the bay water. Even Adalee.














Side note: during our walk around the bay Ben and Adalee cuddled in the double stroller. He's totally put the moves on two different toddlers in the last two days. Like seriously. This boy has Trouble with a capital T written all over him.




1 comment:

Israel Food Outreach said...

Good grief . . this is so adorable (wish I could think of a word not used billions/trillions of times for stuff like this) well, adorable is a good word, but mabe something like "makes my heart kinda giggle, like Champagne bubbles!!" Yeah . . that's it! Heart giggling like champagne bubbles! It reminds me of Scott Ames and your Mama when they were very young . . . ask her. Great story.