But it's summer now, so I have no excuse. It will take a while (maybe forever) for me to catch you up on all the fun we've been having. But I'll get there, I promise. For now, a little something to tide you over:
Monday, June 21, 2010
The I-Want-to-Drop-Kick-my-Computer Blues
I apologize for my negligence in posting. Particularly in the area of pictures. I know that many (probably most, maybe all) of you indulge in this little project simply for the joy of seeing my son's face. I don't blame you. That is, after all, why we started this thing. And I don't blame you if you are disgruntled at the lack of pictures. But before you judge me, you should know this: my computer is angry with me. He is angry because I keep trying to put more pictures on him, and he keeps shouting, "STOP! I'M FULL! FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, STOP WITH THE PICTURES!!!" Because I do not listen (let's be honest: I have problems with authority), and I persist in downloading pictures (I can't help myself; my son is SO FREAKING CUTE), he (the computer) is retaliating by making everything take forever and freezing up on me. So his bad attitude is standing in the way of everything. So if you want someone to blame for the lack of Ben in your life, blame my computer. I want to say his name is Johnny? No, that's my iPod. Hmmmm...I can't remember what his name is. Anyway, it's not my fault. I don't post much anymore (especially pictures) because it's too damn hard.
But it's summer now, so I have no excuse. It will take a while (maybe forever) for me to catch you up on all the fun we've been having. But I'll get there, I promise. For now, a little something to tide you over:
But it's summer now, so I have no excuse. It will take a while (maybe forever) for me to catch you up on all the fun we've been having. But I'll get there, I promise. For now, a little something to tide you over:
No comments:
Post a Comment