Saturday, October 17, 2009

Random October (so far)

Here are some miscellaneous moments from October thus far. We are really enjoying our new home (that which we can see through the boxes, at least). There are some hitches. The screen door is falling apart, so it's not quite effective at keeping the toddler in. The oven and dryer don't work, so we're hoping to get that taken care of soon. The toilets sometimes go on "ever-flush" mode, wherein they flush every 2-3 minutes at random. So that's fun. And I've already discussed Superneighbor. Otherwise, though, we are loving it. Benjamin and Adalee are great friends, as are us adults.

Benjamin can now blow kisses. Look out, ladies. He-Who-Could-Not-Get-Cuter JUST DID.

It's like a thousand degrees right now, so yesterday we had popsicles.


Benjamin discovered the phone at Pottery Barn Kids yesterday. He played with it for a pretty long time. I guess he had a lot of people to call.



So there is this super cool and annoying talking Elmo toy at Target that Ben likes to play with when we're there. And it's $50. And did I mention it talks? We will never own it. But we did get a small, non-talking Elmo for $6. It is Ben's favorite thing ever. I also found a toddler backpack (which I have been keeping my eye out for for a while) on sale for $6 at Carter's. Elmo+rocket-ship backpack+cute outfit+boy=ADORABLE.

1 comment:

Shannon V. said...

Man he is so stinkin' cute!