Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Eleven Months

Our little man is rounding out his first year! I can't believe how quickly my baby turned into a little boy. This last month has been exciting. Ben now has SIX teeth. He can wave and give high fives. He babbles on all day long, and it cracks me up. He takes his pants off during the night (last night he managed to take them off and throw them out of the crib, after which he cried because he got cold). His favorite games are pee-a-boo, hide and seek, and chasing. He's a crazy fast crawler and cruiser...he'll probably walk any time. He's stood without holding onto anything a couple of times. And he still loves to pull out all the books. He's very active...we'll have out hands full when he starts walking (and ever after). Yesterday I undressed him after his nap because his diaper had leaked. I let him crawl around his room naked for a few minutes to air dry, so of course he peed on the floor. Then he got really pissed when I went to put a diaper on him. But sure...who doesn't want to run around naked and read?

And now, my eleven-month-old monkey man. :)


1 comment:

"Grammy" Sue B said...

What a cute monkey! Gobble up all those slobbery smooches while you can because he's growing fast!
Love you...Auntie Sue