I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. ~Henry David Thoreau
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Healing
I've had a bit of a stomach bug in the last couple of days. And while I've appreciated the rapid weight loss program (I lost three pounds in as many hours this morning), I'm glad to be feeling a little better this afternoon. So Ben and I went to the park for a picnic, some play, and plenty of fresh air. Sigh...just what the doctor ordered.
Good for you....get out, spend time with your darling babe in the fresh So. California sunshine! Sorry about the tummy...not the best way to shed pounds though. I can't imagine why!?! (wink)
Here's one for you ... "Yet I call this to mind, and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's faithful love we do not perish, for his mercies never end. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness!" (Lamentations 3:21-23)
Yes, Shannon, the Lord's mercies are new EVERY MORNING! How refreshing!
1 comment:
Good for you....get out, spend time with your darling babe in the fresh So. California sunshine! Sorry about the tummy...not the best way to shed pounds though. I can't imagine why!?! (wink)
Here's one for you ...
"Yet I call this to mind, and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's faithful love we do not perish, for his mercies never end. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness!"
(Lamentations 3:21-23)
Yes, Shannon, the Lord's mercies are new EVERY MORNING! How refreshing!
Love you....Auntie Sue
Post a Comment