I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. ~Henry David Thoreau
Great pictures and music! Ben and Sean starting to look like eachother!
So funny! He sure enjoys being Ben :) I liked where he somewhat liked the spoon but heck--the fingers work so much faster.Love,Grammie
You crack me up, Ben! I'm trying to remember if your Mama was this dramatic . . . yep! But in a little different way. What fun! I love you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Great pictures and music! Ben and Sean starting to look like eachother!
So funny! He sure enjoys being Ben :) I liked where he somewhat liked the spoon but heck--the fingers work so much faster.
Love,
Grammie
You crack me up, Ben! I'm trying to remember if your Mama was this dramatic . . . yep! But in a little different way. What fun! I love you!
Post a Comment