Ben's cold went from bad to better to worse. Today the watery eyes, snotty nose, and almost constant cough are back. He's tired and cranky because he can't breathe very well, so he doesn't sleep very well. And of course, I can't do much of anything for him.
Yesterday I had a sneeze attack during fourth period, and I've been sick ever since. And I've got the works: nose so stuffed I can barely breathe, aching all over, cough, sore throat, out of control exhaustion...and I can't take anything to alleviate it. And I can't take naps and rest because the little buddy won't.
And, as the cherry on the cake, Matt has pneumonia. So the poor guy is in bed for at least a week.
So while my poor, sick hubby sleeps the week away, I'm switching between blowing my nose, wiping Ben's, making myself soup, feeding Ben, and trying to keep everything as clean as I can so the germs don't take us down for good.
This weekend sucks.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry for all of you! I'll be praying for all of you to have a speedy recovery...it's always everything at once isn't it? Hang in there!
Oh your poor family!! Being sick is not fun at all. Hopefully everyone will start feeling better soon!!!
Post a Comment