Saturday, January 17, 2009

6 months!

Dear Benjamin,

Today you are six months old! I can't believe you have been blessing our lives for a half a year already.

I am really loving watching you grow up. You are adding to your list of accomplishments almost daily. At five months and one day you started sitting up all by yourself.


Soon after, you started pulling yourself up to stand using Mommy and Daddy's fingers for support. Now you can stand up holding on to the furniture.


Since you started sitting by yourself, your world has really expanded. You love your toys now (you used to ignore them), especially your donut stack. (Not sure what it's really called, but that's what I call it.)


You're little personality is blossoming as well. You're pretty shy, but you love to observe the world around you, and you smile all the time. You laugh more and more, especially when we tickle you or blow raspberries on your tummy.

My favorite new thing that you do is your babbling. You've discovered consonants, and now you ramble on and on all day. You talk to your toys, to us, to yourself in the mirror--even to no one when you're in the car.



We love you so much, Ben, and I can't wait for the second half of your first year!

2 comments:

Israel Food Outreach said...

I knew precious before . . but NEVER like this! So very . . . so huge . . . this precious love! Yea, Ben! I love you, dear great-grandson! GN

a.love said...

AHHH. The drool, the sounds, the STANDING (Ashton just started that! So advanced Ben is!) I love him. Is that okay?? :)