Friday, February 1, 2013

October in Review

Now I'm only three months behind! Woo hoo! Soon I can just do regular posts and not feel weird.

This is about the time when Ben decided he has done having his picture taken. Ever. So from this point forward, all photos of Benjamin are forced and therefore awkward.

Nana bought the littles a rocking chair at her house. I had one like this when I was little, so it's sweet to see my little girl sit in a tiny rocker too. 
Loving the slide she got for her birthday.

This is the face she makes when the neighbor's dog barks. Hilarious.

The neighbors got a slide too. So now we have a veritable playground.



We made our annual trek to the pumpkin patch.




























This is also the point at which I apparently stopped taking pictures. From here on out I really don't have much to show for our daily lives. Sad.

We did a lot of other things in October. But I don't remember them because I didn't take pictures. See? Tragic.

2 comments:

Israel Food Outreach said...

So . . keep taking pictures!!! PLEASE . .

Israel Food Outreach said...

So . . keep taking pictures!!! PLEASE . .