Friday, February 1, 2013

September in Review

Note: I was just skimming through my last few posts. They were all written when I was home with a sick kid. Hahahahahaha.

Anyway, today I'm home with two sick kids. So here's another post for you.

Pictures from September. Ready, set, go!

We had a few more beach days before the school year and fall rolled in.





one of my favorite pictures of all time


We played in the pool in the front yard a lot


we played in the playhouse in the backyard a lot

our pal Leo turned one, so we went to his super amazing birthday party


these two

for facepainting he requested "Captain America's shield". Not Captain America. His shield.






the neighborhood gang of kitties




We got annual memberships to the Aquarium. Love.


Ben got picked to be the squid in the play

Emma does not share attention with anyone.






No comments: