Tomorrow is the day.
This weekend was Horrible. Horrible with a capital H. Friday night we decided to try to put Emma to bed in her crib. She woke up every half hour or so. Saturday Ben and I woke up insanely sick. We kept trying to put Emma down for naps in her crib. Awful. She barely slept all day. I've hardly slept all weekend. I can't breath or hear. And my heart just hurts. Not a great way to end my leave. But there it is. What are you going to do? Nothing. Well, not nothing. The kids are in bed. I'm making brownies. And I'm gonna go take a bath. With the expensive stuff.
Sigh.
1 comment:
Tomorrow, tomorrow ... it's only a day away.
Hopefully those awkward middle school kiddos will put a smile on your face!
Be sure to take time to eat and go potty during the school day. I remember never seeing my teachers do those things.
I am praying for you and your beautiful precious babes!
Love you BIG....Auntie Sue
Post a Comment