I'm still pregnant. I ended up with a cold...which is just the icing on this delicious labor cake...so in order to preclude getting snot all over my newborn and risk a stay in the NICU, I'm on my butt, trying to will myself healthy. Which means I'm voluntarily extending my bedrest. Which means we probably have a bit of time left. And I'm okay with that. Kind of.
Ben's birthday party went nicely. It was small-ish with close family and friends at the beach. It was overcast and cool--probably no one's ideal beach weather. But after a week or so of sweating my brains out, it was welcome for me. Thank you to everyone who came and played and loved on my sweet boy.
I've been laying low, so I don't really have any fun stories. Yesterday evening I took Ben to the park for some much-needed fresh air.
That's all for now.
2 comments:
I love all the pictures, but today my new favorite is the one of Ben with his hands cocked on his hips. He is way too mature for his almost-3-years. I love the booger and hope he has a kiss and hug for Auntie Sue.
xoxox...Your one-and-only ME.
You're an amazing mom for even attempting something in your state right now. Be encouraged!!
Post a Comment