Matthew Miller, you are the best dad on the planet. I love the way you play with Ben, love him, provide for him, laugh with him, sacrifice for him, change his diapers, bathe him, serve him, feed him, take him on dates, teach him, encourage him, and do all of the other eight million things for him that you do each day. And I can't WAIT to see you be a dad to Miss Emma. You are an extraordinary father. I love you, and our kids are out of control blessed to have you for a dad. Plus, you're super foxy.
2 comments:
Dear Matt,
You have an awesome wife to say ALL these amazing (and obviously true) things about you.
God bless you and your family!
Love, "Auntie Sue"
Seeing your friends become fathers is such a wonderful, beautiful thing. You're a good, nay a GREAT, dad, dear friend. Hope you got spoiled today...the fun just multiplies with two kids!
Post a Comment