I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life...to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. ~Henry David Thoreau
Friday, May 27, 2011
Winner Winner Picnic Dinner
Remember how I said I was a total failure at the whole dinner thing this week? Well, last night after Ben's and my haircuts I made us a picnic and we went to the park. Win win.
(just so we're clear, I'm aware that this is a grotesque picture of me. but Ben looks super cute, and I wanted to prove that Matt and I were actually there--I rarely post pictures of all of us.)
Mother-Of-The-Week is YOU. (Too many things are changing for the whole "year" thing, but don't worry.....you're doing GREAT!!!)
Oh....and a memory just in time for memorial weekend: Do you remember what you were doing 15 years ago next Wednesday? Taking care of a guestbook at OUR WEDDING!!!!
1 comment:
Mother-Of-The-Week is YOU. (Too many things are changing for the whole "year" thing, but don't worry.....you're doing GREAT!!!)
Oh....and a memory just in time for memorial weekend: Do you remember what you were doing 15 years ago next Wednesday? Taking care of a guestbook at OUR WEDDING!!!!
Love you to the moon and back....Auntie Sue
Post a Comment