Two conversations: one from yesterday evening, one from this morning.
Ben: Look, Mommy! I'm hopping like a bunny!
Me: Amazing! That's a simile. Can you say simile?
Ben: No, you want to say simile.
Ben (wandering into my bedroom at 6:00 this morning): It's a sunny day, Mommy.
Me: No it's not. It's cloudy.
Ben (pointing to the window): No, it's sunny. Look'it. That's the sun. It's time to play?
Me: Nope. Too early. Why do you keep getting up so early?
Ben: I opened the curtains and looked and it's sunny.
Me: That's how you decide when to get up? You open the curtains?
Ben: It's a problem for me.
Well played, Benjamin. Well played.
3 comments:
He is SO smart that I bet you can teach Ben how to tell time!
xoxox Auntie Sue
OMG! He's amazing, and funny, smart, and beautiful! What a guy . .
One more thing from Auntie Sue....Does he say "Look'it" or "Look a'me!" How many times did I hear you say THAT....and I loved each time!
Post a Comment