Now that I'm feeling better (have I said PRAISE GOD FOR ZOFRAN lately?!?!?), I am no longer content with laying around on the couch. Okay, let's be honest. I still want to do a lot of that. Let's not kid ourselves--I'm still pregnant and the mother of a two year old. But I don't want to lay on the couch all day. And since last weekend was beautiful and I was too weak to stand much less go to the beach, this weekend I wanted out. Yesterday it was rainy, and no matter how great I felt rainy days are for jammies and hot chocolate, and they don't happen very often in the Land of Eternal Sunshine. But today I was ready for Adventure, so I convinced Matt to go to the San Diego Wild Animal Park, which we've never been to before. Yay for New Adventure!!! We liked it a lot. It wasn't crowded at all, the weather was a perfect blend of not too warm and not too cold, and the park itself is awesome. We can't wait to go back and explore it more.
I don't really have any funny stories, other than Ben suddenly deciding to inch his way along a log and pretend to be a lizard, complete with hissing noises. Also, he was a pill. But he's two, so instead of feeding him to the lions, which was a little too tempting, I stuck with him anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment