Turn me over, I'm done.
I spent several days vomiting every scrap of food I'd ever eaten. I blamed it on allergies. What a sucker. Sunday the "allergies" rapidly turned into a horrific cold. So on top of the puking, I can barely breathe and my head feels like it's strapped to the tracks of the 6 train. I've lost five pounds in as many days. Ordinarily I would be thrilled by the weight loss, but I'm pretty sure now's not the time. The throwing up has ended, which leads me to believe it is not my baby's fault, but that of the dozens of students at my school who've been spreading a nasty stomach flu. I took today and tomorrow off work, which was a good decision because I barely have the strength to move from the bed to the couch.
I know you're tired of the whining, so please pray that I get better soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment