Monday, December 20, 2010

What Sick Kid?

I do what I want.

After we drove up from Legoland we went straight to my mom's for my brother's birthday dinner. I know, right? Poor Ben. He did fine, though. Despite the fact he'd slept for 30 minutes in the car and was sick. We took some family photos for our Christmas card out on the beach. If you were wondering why you haven't gotten your card yet, that's why. We waited until mid-December to take pictures. Because we're awesome. The sun was setting, so the pictures are good because my brother's fantastic, but they're kinda dark. Whatever. We took our pictures then went to Balboa Island to have dinner and look at the lights. Ben and his Uncle Jared and Paca had the time of their lives. We ate, we walked, it was a lovely evening.







Happy Birthday, little brother!

No comments: