If you do not charge your iPod, the battery will die, and you will be forced to listen to the radio. If you have to listen to the radio, you will be inflicted with songs like this every time you get in the car:
She's nothing like a girl you've ever seen before
Nothing you can compare to your neighbourhood hoe
I'm tryna find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful
The way that booty movin I can't take no more
Have to stop what i'm doin so I can pull up close
I'm tryna find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful
Dam girl
Dam you'se a sexy bitch
A sexy bitch
Dam you'se a sexy bitch
Dam girl
Sir, I do not think you achieved your goal of finding a way to describe her without being disrespectful.
Lesson of the week: charge your iPod.
3 comments:
Or.....You could find a good country music station.
Or.....You could find a Christian station.
Or.....You could play CDs!
Or.....You could charge your iPod!
♥ you....Auntie Sue
good country station...that is an oxymoron.
You crack me up, Matt! No insult intended, Sue! I just really like the way Matt puts it all in so few words. Love you guys . .
Post a Comment