But Ben loves the zoo, as do we, and there were plenty of moments when we were smiling under all that sweat.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
The Zoo of San Diego
To cap off our final week of summer, we made the arduous journey to San Diego to hit the zoo. Matt and I have a bit of a troubled history with San Diego. But, like crazy masochists, we keep going back for more. How did San Diego zing us this time? The Heat. At a balmy 107 degrees, we wandered the shade-less hills of the San Diego Zoo. Fun? For a while. Until I was so dripping with sweat that I couldn't see and I thought I was going to die. Yes, I'm dramatic when it comes to the heat-humidity punch in the groin that southern California has inflicted upon me in the last few weeks.
But Ben loves the zoo, as do we, and there were plenty of moments when we were smiling under all that sweat.












But Ben loves the zoo, as do we, and there were plenty of moments when we were smiling under all that sweat.
1 comment:
Gee . . looks like he really liked that lemonade, huh??? Love the photo!
Post a Comment