So now apparently the owner told the current tenants they have to move out today. So apparently we are moving in TWO WEEKS. Yippee!!!! This works out perfectly, as now we only have to ask to stay here for a few extra days, and I don't have to move on my birthday, and we have nothing else planned for that weekend, and I only have to live next to the freeway for TWO MORE WEEKS.
Thank you for your prayers...God is good. :)
2 comments:
Woot woot!! So excited for you guys! :)
So, dear one, does that mean you guys will be able to go to Uncle Mark's wedding...huh? huh? Please say you want to celebrate your birthday at London Bridge at Lake Havasu just a couple days after your b-day.
Island Inn Hotel
1-928-680-0606
Refer to Cobb/Lee wedding to get the $68 rate (reduced from $95)
Friday evening is FAMILY PARTY TIME which Mark has boats arranged for lake rides, etc. Saturday is Play Day until the wedding. Gonna be FUN and I hope you guys decide to be part of it!!!!!
Love ya...Auntie Sue
Post a Comment