Study-Free, Guilt-Free Day
Last night I decided that losing my mind was a hefty price to pay for a test. So I put the books on the shelf and declared my last week of summer my very own. Instead of running around like a headless chicken cooking, cleaning, entertaining a newly walking toddler, and attempting to cram in as much Economics, Government, and California history as possible, I did some light cleaning, played with my son, worked on the family photo album (I did NOT scrapbook--that is not an activity I have the time or creativity for. Just look at Ben's first year book...it is quite clear the days I was on it and the days I was not.), ran a couple of errands, and went to the park.






Until I go to work on Friday, I will be spending my summer resting, relaxing, and maximizing my fun quadrant (thank you, 30 Rock).The CSET will be there when I get back.
1 comment:
You go girl! :)
Post a Comment