Monday, November 3, 2008

Don't Forget...



Vote tomorrow!!!

See you at the polls! (Although according to Dr. Dobson, if Obama wins, I will no longer see you at the pole.)

3 comments:

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

This post made me laugh out loud! Shannon, you're one funny gal.

Julie said...

Hi Shannon, Your mom told me about your blog and I've enjoyed reading through it today. I love your book comments, and I'm sure you've been told you are quite articulate with the written word. I will visit regularly and enjoy seeing what you have to say, how your Ben is growing, and just getting to know the daughter of one of my dearest friends. Blessings on you today, Julie Balmer, Duluth, MN

ChristanP said...

I made McCain-cakes (Cupcakes). I took them to work and kept my McCain-cake intention to myself. I had a co-worker come in and say, "Are you trying to get us to vote McCain?" I thought she could read my mind. I said, "No!!" Then she asked me, "I wasn't sure because they were white cupcakes with white frosting. I had no idea people could make racist cupcakes. Oh well, losing will taste sweet (although victory would taste sweeter) ~Allegra