Today Emma starts her very first day of real daycare.
Let's just take a moment...sigh.
I feel good about her new situation. We ended up finding someone who is not just licensed but the president of child care or the chair of the board of directors or something. She's a member of like eight child care organizations. Pretty sure she's not going to take off with Emma. She seems a bit of a rule Nazi, but I'm okay with that. We seem to have gone from one extreme to the other. But I'm confident this is the superior extreme. Emma will do great. I will weep and freak out. In fact, Emma probably will too. For this entire week. The last two weeks at church have not gone well. But this is how it is. And we will be fine. We will adjust, and she will thrive.
Benjamin is spending the day with my mom, since his school doesn't start until tomorrow.
Lord, beer me strength.
No comments:
Post a Comment