Emma has an ear infection. Once we started the antibiotics and pumped her full of Tylenol the nights got better. Except last night, when she mistook 4:00am for an appropriate time to start her day. We played the "sooth then put back to bed (wide friggin' awake) ad nauseum" game until about 6, when she appeared to fall back asleep for reals. Just in time to sleep for 30 minutes or so until I need to wake her to leave. Awesome pants. But at least she's feeling better. In other news, a week or so ago I started to have this issue:
Turns out it's stress-induced eczema. And it hurts like Hades. The doctor prescribed an ointment and a reduction in stress. Hahahahaha. But this week while Emma was sleeping better I had no outbreaks. Until this morning. Maybe I should switch to
this bedtime story.
Despite every last one of us being sick, we've actually had a pretty good week. Not that I have many pictures to prove it--I haven't used my big camera while we try one more thing to recover the lost pictures. But I have a few shots from the auxiliary camera.
 |
| B is on a robot kick. |
 |
| Emma is on a cute kick. |
 |
| Outside. |
 |
| hugs |
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment